Ratings for Dr. Earl F. Jackman

I had been going to Dr. Jackman for 14 years before I switched. I agree, don't walk ... RUN! He completely misdiagnosed me and put me on medication I should not have been taking! Because of that I'm having an extremely hard time getting pregnant. It's unfortunate that he has caused me so much grief, stress, and frustration.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

Long wait to be treated badly. Doctor claims to have knowledge with bladder and pelvic floor weakness but when you have post surgical problems, he doesn't want to hear about it. I found 2 of his associates to be more helpful and compassionate than my surgeon! In addition, when I was diagnosed with cancer, he told me over the phone and with absolutely no bedside manner. I was home alone at the time and was ready to go pick up my child from school and I just fell apart. I will note that I went to him for years for routine care and liked him very much then. It was when things became serious that he failed as a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Love Dr Jackman. I have been with him for 13 years and he is absolutely the best OB/GYN out there. Intelligent, friendly and caring are just a few of many positive words I have to say about him. Staff is ok and although I tend to wait in his office, it is worth it. He's the best.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2008

RUN do not walk - He is not knowlegeable about endometrosis yet claims to know it all - please seek help elsewere run

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Jackman performed my third c- section and my hysterectomy 9 years ago. It is sad that he does not deliver babies anymore because he is the absolute best doctor out there. I highly reccomend him for surgeries. He is a perfectionist who really cares about his patients.Everyone I have sent to him loves him! It's hard to find such a great doctor in new Jersey. He specializes in bladder problems and i highly reccomend him for hysterectomy's- he's not a **** like some other doctors- he makes you look better than before surgery- no scars!Highly highly reccomend!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Jackman for approx. 16 years. He is very kind and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

kind and caring. Solved my problems when no one else could.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2006

Best Doctor you can ever find, Carinf Compassionate and the best bedside manner ever TOP NOTCH You need a great #1 Dr HES IS IT!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2006

Dr. Earl F. Jackman's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ