Ratings for Dr. Laura E. Raffals

After being misdiagnosed by another doctor, she finally was the one to help me! Was by my side during my hospitalization. My family and I love her and love what she has done for me!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Raffals is rude and discourteous. I do not recommend her to anyone!!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Laura Raffals literally saved my husbands life. When we found ourselves in her office we had been on along bumpy road. She was very caring and understanding. She took the time to listen to all of what we needed to tell her. Her knowledge and experience saved my husband's life... Something many many other doctors struggled with for two years. In my eyes, I owe her everything.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Extremely poor bedside manners!!! I made a complaint to patient affairs and was terminated as a patient from the Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN. When I went for my follow up appointment she wouldn't answer any of my questions. She said and I quote "I am not having this same conversation with you now get out of my office and go see your shrink!!" She also said she cured me of Crohns. Thank goodness I found another GI that is great. Doctors take a Hippocratic oath swearing to practice medicine honestly. Obviously Dr. Raffals forgot that part of practicing medicine.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

horrible disposition. has bedside manner of a bedpost. not worried about patients feelings and says horrible things to patients about their prognosis which is different than other specialists with more experiece. talks about her own familys problems which is baggage that patients don need to know.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2013

Dr. Laura E. Raffals's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)