Ratings for Dr. Joseph NASCA

Nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Nasca and his staff. He has been caring, concerned and insightful throughout the six months he has been treating me for ankle and foot interrelated issues. He has promptly called me back when scheduling an MRI. Thanks to Dr Nasca and his staff!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I was 15 minutes early for my appt that I had to schedule a month in advance for. (Not to mention that I also left work early) Well, I sat in the waiting room for well over an hour. Then in the back for another 45 minutes. I clearly need surgery as I was scheduled once with another Dr and another one had discussed it with me. Dr. Nasca only wanted to discuss orthotics. (Sure....what's the mark up on that I wonder? ) but they were going to call my insurance company to find out how much would be covered and how much I would have to pay and then they would call me back to let me know so I can schedule a fitting....yea, that was 6 weeks ago

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

Was extremely late for my appt.and other's in office. Staff tried there best but Dr could be heard talking about his recent trip,which made waiting all the more annoying. An hour wait is way to long. I gave him a second chance,but again late. No respect for my time. He should check his ego at the door. Wouldn't want to work with him or have him as Dr.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Dr. Joseph NASCA's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts