Ratings for Dr. Paul G. Culver

We moved and had to switch dentists about three years ago. We choose them because of their location and they fit our dental plan. We were impressed with Dr. Culver and his staff from their professionalism to the work they have done. We have never had such pain free, issue free dental work as we have experienced with Dr. Culver. My family and I have had several dentists over the years and this is by far the best dentist I have ever been to. They fixed many of our previous dentists' work. We can't say enough good things about them.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Culver's for 20 years and now need serious work done (2 crowns at 23 years old) because he did such a poor job filling cavities (did not fill the entire cavity and did not create any sort of anatomy on the filling). And this was the care I received as the daughter of a woman he was trying to date! Stay away.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014