Ratings for Dr. Lee S. Rippy

Dr. Rippy is great. I dont like short talk and i hate seeing the obgyn and he made it as quick as possible. During my delivery with my daughter everything went smooth. He did a wonderful job for us.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

One word. Terrible. I fired him as my Dr when gut instincts took over.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

I think dr rippy is awesome..he took good care of me and my son.He always took time for my questions and talked to me during exams to make them easier and less uncomfortable...

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Acted like the nurses were bothering him when they called him in to deliver my baby on Christmas night. I got there too late for any type of pain medication and he told me it was not necessary to scream!!! Horrible doctor. As soon as I had my six week check up I never went back.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

He is very talkative and friendly. I would tell my friends to use him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

I think he is a wonderful dr. He is just a quick talker but other then that he is awsome

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

no comment. dr doesnt take his time. handwriting is horrible, no one can read the prescriptions

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

worst dr ever. he doesnt have a clue. i was told not to go got him, but went anyway.. biggest mistake for me andf my child

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

FACT: (Things I have experienced in person) In my opinion,he has horrible bedside manners,extremely rude, inconsiderate, has only spent 2 1/2 minutes with my daughter during EACH visit...extreme measures to induce labor without medical cause and after 3 inductions...decided to break water and force a c section as baby hadn't dropped and daughter was only dilated to 2!! We declined that extreme and checked out of the hospital. Decided we would let God decide when baby would come and NOT God,Jr. THEN we heard (hearsay)absolute horrors about him not caring how bad a woman tears during labor...(hearsay)letting one patient slip off the table during pushing and she fractured her tail bone and if that wasn't enough he sewed her gauze to her while sewing up her tear!!!! Will only pass out bad news about him...DON"T GO TO HIM!! Out of dozens of mothers that used him...only had one to say she had a good experience with him!!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

"Dr".rippy was AWFUL! he had no cule what was going on with my baby when i went into labor, at 24 weeks,he was late i lost my son due him NEVER telling me my cervix was weak. he should have never be allowed to touch a woman.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Lee S. Rippy's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Covington, GA