Dr. Ranga Chelva Krishna
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(29)

"Hello Sir!! My girlfriend had a car crash that suffered a cerebral traumatism that ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Ramon Valderrama

Very nice doctor but was very late the three times I went to see him. Another issue is that the office is disgustingly outdated so I had an issue getting past that. He has a great bedside manner and a nice staff but he has to be punctual in the morning because it ruined my day all three times. His staff is very nice too.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. Valderrama is a warm, kind, respectful physician who listens to his patients. His knowledge is surpassed only by his bed side manner. He is hands on and believes in educating his patients, not just prescribing medication.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I went to see Dr. Valderrama for consultation about my neck pain. After talking to me in his “office” he gave me the basic neurological reflex examination and said: “There is something wrong with your neck” (I already knew that). He wanted to do “some tests” and said that his secretary will explain the details. His secretary gave me an instruction sheet titled: “The Test”. I said: which test? She replied: The one you discussed with Dr. Valderrama. He also wanted me to take an M.R.I. at a specific lab. I wanted to use my own lab. After going home I realized that I was about to take “The Test” without knowing which test it was! So I called his office and tried to clarify with Dr. Valderrama which “test” was he going to perform. He said that he did not have time to waste on explanations. I told him that all I wanted was the name of the test, to which he replied: “You know what? You do not need any test.” I called his office again and cancelled my “test” appointment. A week later he sent me a letter that I could no longer be “under his care”.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Valderrama is very professional. He also is very personalize when it comes tro his patience. He took his time with me on each visit. Once he determine my condition he referred me to someone else. I would recommend everyone I meet to himm if they are in need of an Neurologist. I absolutely adore him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Valderrama idenified a very serious condition through his knowledgeable and thorough examination and perhaps saved my life. I'm very grateful for his time and his care.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr Valderrama Gracias por su dedicación a sus pacientes y su acertado diagnostico

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Valderrama took his time with me. Did so many tests. Redid if he had to, to confirm his diagnosis. After a few visits, Dr. Valderrama was able to find what was wrong with me , something no other neurologists (4) could the past 14 years.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Valderrama I am here to write this review. I had what many doctors said was a "classic migraine," but Dr. Valderrama said it was his job to "leave no stone unturned." He made me get an MRA/MRI a day after my visit to him and less than 24 hours after my tests he called to tell me to get the ER as soon as possible because I was at high risk for a stroke--I had a carotid artery dissection. The blood flow was less than 10% on my left side. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Valderrama. He is a nice person who cares about his patients and explains things in simple terms rather than using medical jargon.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

I went to see Dr. Valderrama for a second opinion and he ordered diagnostic tests which really helped identify what's happening to me. He is a caring neurologist, not only interested in how I feel, but interested also in making me comfortable. His bedside manner is perfect, and he treated me with respect and with so much consideration.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Would not recommend him to anybody! Sorry I ever went to see him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Ramon Valderrama's Credentials

• Univ De Concepcion, Fac De Med, Concepcion, Chile (Grad. 1972)