Ratings for Dr. Dante F. Vacca

This man saved my life after I djed for fifeteen minutes, he is a gift from God and I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The only person that was nice and friendly was the one at the front desk. Dr.Vacca acted as if I had came in with a runny nose not a cebral aneurysm. The only thing he did was to refer me to another doctor. Thankfully as I wouldn't have let him anywhere near me, let alone operate on my head. Dr.Vacca told me that my headaches were not from the aneurysm. Not 3 weeks after that lovely visit I had surgery. Woke up with NO headache. Wouldn't even send my worst enemy to dr.vacca.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

This man is a wonderful doctor. Doesn't say much but doesn't have to. His work is GREAT

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Explained from start to finish all that was involved in the surgery I needed. Did not push surgery, instead he gave me my options, gave me his opinion and why and then left the decision up to me. Made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions. I would and have recommended him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2012

Did not take the time to listen to what I had to say.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Dante F. Vacca's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)