Dr. Jennifer P. Porter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer P. Porter

Dr. Porter is OUTSTANDING. In the past two years that I have been seeing her, I have received countless compliments. All unsolicited. A miracle worker.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2019

I had a great experience with Dr. Porter and would highly recommend her for rhinoplasty. I wanted my dorsal hump reduced and interviewed a few doctors, but chose her because she was so clear about what was achievable with my nose. She answered all of my questions before the surgery and fully delivered with the surgery. It’s been a year after my surgery and I love that my nose looks natural and not “done.” Her staff was also easy to work with, which I appreciated!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2019

Dr. Porter is amazing. I look at least 7 years younger without surgery and any downtime. Her staff are also incredible.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2019

Got to what I needed! Very professional! I have dealt with skin problems my whole life. When puberty hit, I had to deal with dry skin, sensitive skin, and acne. It pretty much left my skin ravaged because a lot of over the counter things didn’t work for my skin, and some of the things my doc recommended were too strong. I experimented with different creams and medication into adulthood, but I still dealt with breakouts and scarring. I got fed up and decided to do something about it. I went to several Derm’s and some of them just didn’t hear me out. Going to Dr. Porter’s office I was able to get what I needed, and she helped me get a 16+ year problem under control in 6months. I travel a lot, but if I were in China and had an appointment with her, I wouldn’t miss it!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2019

Dr. Porter was amazing. I have always been very insecure about my nose and have been wanting to do to this procedure for about 8 years, and she did it perfectly. I met with a few doctors for consultation, but Dr. Porter was the clear choice. I loved how she understood what I wanted and what would look natural with my face. And on top of being a great doctor, she is so warm and friendly, which made me feel so much more comfortable going into the surgery. Her clinical staff were awesome too!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Everything was great, the staff was super helpful with detailing the entire process!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Very happy with the overall results, and the clinical staff is always friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Porter is simply outstanding. From the initial consultation through to the surgery and post-procedure follow up she was excellent. She and her staff answered all of my questions, provided thorough advice and guidance on what to expect from the procedure. I could not be happier with the outcome and would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

My experience with Dr Porter and her staff was very hands on. They understood my goals and brought them to life. I am extreemly satisfied with my current results and can not wait to see the final results. Dr Porter gave me the perfect rhinoplasty!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Very happy. Will repeat procedure (bbl and nano). Excited to hear what dr porter recommends for sagging 'ribbon area'. I have a weird raised spot on my forehead that is driving me crazy and I truly hope she can remedy the situation even if it means scraping it off.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Jennifer P. Porter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1991)

UnitedHealthcare