Ratings for Dr. Eric D. Terrell

I use this office with my whole family. My father, grandparents, brothers, sister, and now my kids go there. We know that not everyone is into chiropractic and alternative medicine but it has worked extremely well for my family. My fathers tremors have subsided with the adjustments and acupuncture. My youngest avoided tubes in her ears and my migraines, that I had for years and was told I would have to live with through menopause went away. Im better able to. Are for my kids without the constant pain of those headaches. Dr. Terrell has always been supportive and respectful of my health choices and knows a lot about many different types of health care. It doesn't replace me relationship with my doctor or my kids pediatricia,n but it sure has reduced our need to go as often!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Money was so tight for us so I couldn't sign up for the unlimited visits. At the end of my treatment I had spent almost the same amount as the unlimited visits and there had been no change in my condition. The Terrell said it was too bad I didn't sign up the unlimited visits because it would have extended his services till positive results had been achieved. I felt like he was more concerned about how much money I spent not on helping my medical problem. I understand this is a business but if you tell someone you can help them and what it will take and it doesn't happen you should stand behind your promise.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Terrell! He has worked on my elderly father (issues with his shoulder and back) with a couple of different techniques and has been incredibly patient with him. My father is very happy with the results so far!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr Terrell and his staff. Everyone is kind and courteous, and makes you feel welcomed. Dr Terrell is amazing, extremely intelligent, knowledgable and very caring. He has treated me for multiple medical issues and is the primary physician for my Workers Comp injuries. After a failed back surgery and years of chronic pain, I attribute my improvement and ability to walk with his treatments that include chiropractic, acupuncture and B.E.S.T. Under his care, the migraines have lessened significantly so I no longer end up in the ER. He has sucessfully aborted some debilitating migraines using a combination of modalities. He is a great listener, truly cares about his patients, and is very supportive on numerous levels. Dr Terrell works well with my other doctors and is truthful and honest. He goes above-and-beyond to help patients get better and stay healthy, and willingly refers patients to other doctors if he thinks that is in their best interest.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Chiropractic services were good, but the wellness program is just a sheet of paper that basically says "eat good food, don't eat bad food" for $800 which isn't covered by insurance. Go for back help and that's it because the food portion isn't anything but a great way for them to get $800. It's like going to the movies and paying for a $20 bucket of popcorn.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Terrell has magic hands! He is very intelligent, kind and warm, as is his staff. I enormously appreciate the holistic/alternative mind/body approach to wellness that is the basis and focus of Dr. Terrell's practice. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Terrell.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Love the wellness and holistic focus. excellent staff friendly

flag | Submitted July 6, 2009