Ratings for Dr. Randee Sue Wysoki

Dr. Wysocki is and excellent OB/GYN. She is thorough, listens well, and is knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Wysocki.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Wysoki's knowledge and sense of humor are alway able to put me at ease. I feel very comfortable talking to her about anything. She does her best to help and I'm confident in her skills as a doctor

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr Wysoki delivered my daughter this May. She is extremely knowledgeable and calming. This was my first baby and I had only met her twice before, but she made my birth experience extremely smooth. When I suffered the baby blues, she was very sympathetic and understanding and recommended a wonderful therapist. Although the office staff can be incredibly unfriendly and unhelpful, Dr Wysoki is an great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2007

Dr. Wysoki has been my Gynecologist for 20yrs. She is the best in White Plains. She is caring Doctor who does her job extremely well. I have referred several of my friends to her practice.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Although it's usually a long wait to be seen, she is extremely careing and knowledgeable. I've been her patient for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2006

Dr. Randee Sue Wysoki's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY