Dr. Whitfield B. Growdon

Ratings for Dr. Whitfield B. Growdon

Dr.Growdon is the best in his field . I had surgery just last week Dr. Growdon made me feel so at ease that together whatever he found if anything he would take care of. He spoke to me before surgery to see if I any questions for him just seeing him before surgery made me feel that I couldn't be in any better hands than his. Thank God surgeons like him still exist in this world and his compassion shows through.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

There can never be another Whitfield Growdon. His surgical prowess, his total commitment to his patients, his compassion, his ability to deliver not so good news and yet one is able to leave his office with a hopeful heart. He is a magician who weaves a magic spell and somehow you are renewed despite dire circumstances. I cannot say enough about this great, great man. Although he is young, he is skilled and wise beyond his years. Having been his patient for the past two years, I would have it no other way and travel from New Jersey to Boston to continue in his care.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I have been a patient of Doctor Whitfield Growdon since i was 23 years of age... i am now 28 and i truly believe he is an angel in doctors clothing! He is the most wonderful doctor i could have ever asked for! He is very careful, caring, and a true joy to talk to even if its about something not so joyful. He makes you feel very calm and at ease and his nurses are amazing as well. There has been only one time in 5 years that he was running late; and it was only because he was called into an emergency surgery. Dr. Growdon is the best of the best and i am a very lucky young lady to have a doctor as wonderful as him!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Growdon came to my help when I desperately needed a Doctor. He has qualities I have yet to see in others. Always upbeat, positive and takes the time to explain everything. I trust him with my life. Dr Growdon saved my life and he genuinely cares about his patients. Constantly brag that I have the best Dr in thr world.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Cannot possibly imagine a kinder, attentive and more genuine doctor. He has the best bedside manner you could ever hope to have and you can tell that this must be his calling in life. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have some one like Dr. Growdon in my life - I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about him!!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

Excellent communicator; energy level combined with gravitas allowed for complete trust. As a patient, Dr. growdon makes you feel as if you are his priority; never rushed, always takes the time to make sure you have all of your questions answered.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Whitfield B. Growdon's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 2003)