Ratings for Dr. Raymond A. Kim

Dr Kim is a more than wonderful and honest Orthodontist!! I say this because I took my daughter for consult, and he suggested awaiting molers to come in. After a couple consults as molers began to come in, he says my daughter has nice teeth, but he see only a couple of issues that only another dentist may see. He says the average person would never know. He says to me that it's my call on whether I'd want braces for her, but for the most part, she can get away without needing them. I suggested braces, to correct the minor issue he sees, only because I want her teeth to be perfect. I appreciated his honesty to tell me it's not a big problem, but left it up to me. So with that said, it's not about the money with Dr. Kim, and I have sent others to him based on my daughter's minor issue. I can't imagine other Ortho's out there telling this to a parent.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr. Kim is a wonderful orthodontist that I would recommend to anyone. He is very knowledgable and really takes the time to explain all everything he has to do. Best of all my teeth are perfect!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Ray is the most knowledgeable orthodontist we've been met, he always try the best to explain the reason what will be done and why. We had some bad experience from our previous Dr, my younger son even refuse to see any orthodontist. Thank Dr Ray, he was very patient to my son, the waiting time is reasonable, all the staffs are nice. Now my son loves him and Dr Ray is not just a Doctor to my son, he is like a big brother and a role model to my son.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

My experience with Dr.Kim was very professional! He always took the time to explain what he was doing during treatment with my son. He is very much a perfectionist which I loved! The staff are always very friendly and personable! My sons smile looks beautiful and would and do highly recommend Dr Kim.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Very happy with the treatment my daughter received by Dr. Kim. My daughter gets a lot of compliments on her smile! I felt like I always knew what was going on with her braces and the progress she was making. The girls that work in the office are all very nice, very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

My son recently got his braces off and he looks great! Dr. Kim is always so nice to him. My son said he felt like Dr. Kim really cared about getting his teeth perfect and as a parent I really appreciate that! He took the time to explain things to me about his treatment which was great. The staff there is super nice, too. When your child has braces you visit the office fairly often so it's nice that everyone is so friendly.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Extremely professional, excellent skills, outstanding patient care & reliability. Very clean office, friendly knowledgable staff. Dr. Kim is friendly, patient, highly skilled and efficient. Very happy with his work. Would definitely recommend him to anyone needing braces.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2011