Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. ROONEY

I recently had surgery with Dr Rooney , Mendise and Ferris. Had hysterectomy and bladder surgery at the same time. Went to many appointments to see Dr Rooney and he was awesome each time. I had surgery 5 weeks ago and no problems. He is knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Was not able to ask all my questions before he rushed out of the exam room. Offered very little information about my condition. Unfriendly.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Poor Communicator. He is always in a hurry to get out the door and onto the next patient. Knowledgeable and skilled physician.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Save yourself the pain. Dr Rooney is the worse ever. Doesn't want to take responsibility for anything. My life will never be the the same we also heard he has had numerous issues with others. Botched procedure's.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

I am a very difficult case with massive scarring and multiple surgeries,he was recommended by a friend and I went in with very high hopes. those were quickly diminished the day after the surgery and it steadily went downhill from there,I seem to have multiple issues with care from the Summa staff.that began the minute I hit the floor. Dr Rooney seemed rather aloof and condescending to both my husband and I during my recovery . I had many serious complications after surgery and his response made me feel like I was bothering him. his bedside manner was poor at best. his knowledge of treatment of therapy after surgery seemed minimal so I had to find my own path. I feel he did not sufficiently read my medical records and research my case prior to surgery and frequently fell short answering the questions I had and afterwards. his office staff while friendly put very little effort into assisting me resolving in simple conflict on my bill which turned into a long drawn out affair that just added to the overall stress of dealing with this experience. unfortunately I would have to say I do not recommend Dr Rooney as a Euro Gynecologist. I look forward to dealing with physician that does not make me feel like a car payment.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr Rooney and his staff incredible. I can't say enough good about him. I am a difficult case and he has never gave up on me. I was hospitalized for 5 days and every morning around 6 am he was at my bedside making sure I was ok. No better doctor period. His staff caring, compassionate and great. Thank you everyone there.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Rooney... He is very caring and willing to answer all questions... He did a great job on my surgery... I wasn't surprised or concerned about anything since he took so much time to explain everything for my surgery and recovery... He truly is an amazing doctor...

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I do not recommend this Doctor at all. No words can describe the pain and problems I've had since my surgery. I wonder how he lives with himself.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Fantastic doc- never had surgery before, and he was great! Helpful, understanding and made everything easy. I'm out of post op and everything went great!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Difficult to deal with. He get fed up very easily and then want you to see another Dr cause he don't want to deal with you.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Christopher M. ROONEY's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 2000)