Ratings for Dr. David M. Laporta

Great physician with a very good relationship with his patients

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

It took some time for me to find a doctor I would feel comfortable going to for my bunion removal procedure. A friend of mine recommended Dr. LaPorta after she had this same procedure done herself. From day one he was very friendly, informative, & knowledgeable so I knew I was in great hands. After having two bunions successfully removed, I would recommend Dr. LaPorta for anyone and their foot needs!!!! You're the best doctor! :)

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

I had gone to another Podiatrist prior to going to Dr. LaPorta and after seeing Dr. LaPorta for the first time I knew immediately he would be able to help me. I had severe plantar fasciitis on both of my feet where I literally had to crawl out of bed in the AM. After wearing orthotics and stretching there was no improvement whatsoever. Dr LaPorta recommended ESWT which is a non invasive method that uses pressure electric waves that are directed at inflammation in the tendon and the bottom of my feet. I had it done on 9/19/14 and was told it could take several months to completely recover. It took approximately 5 months and I'm back to hiking my dog and spinning/biking and my feet feel amazing. Dr. LaPorta was so kind and even called at night after my procedure to check one as well as weeks after. I loved how much time he spent with me as well as explaining to me the procedure I was going to have with ESWT. Thank you Dr. David LaPorta got giving me my life back! You are the best. :)

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr Laporta performed surgery on my toe which had become deformed due to an injection many years ago by another podiatrist. I was literally walking on 4 toes and since I have MS it had created a weakness compounding the ability to walk properly. He removed all the scar tissue and straightened the toe which is now 100%. It was the best surgery I have experienced with no pain even immediately following. He kept in touch during the 6 week recovery period every couple of days and would immediately return a call with any question or concern I had. The staff, Joanne and Laura, treated me more like friend than a patient. I was taken in to see the Dr. at my scheduled appointment time. Dr Laporta is very caring and concerned about his patients, extremely knowledgeable about the foot and conditions affecting it, and a skilled surgeon. If you are looking for the best Dr. Laporta is the Doctor for you. He is a great man and a fabulous Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I had an effective foot with a diabetic ulcer. My foot was cut to the bone. Over a period of 10 months Doctor LaPorta saved my foot with his treatments and recommendations of the type of therapy. He is a kind person who is concerned about help his patients.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Dr. LaPorta treated me with the utmost care and concern. His office staff is kind, welcoming and can not do enough for you. I have never waited longer that five minutes to be treated. Doctor LaPorta used every conventional method to treat my neuromas before surgery. The surgery relieved me of the pain caused by the neuromas and I am extremely satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. David M. Laporta's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Long Branch, NJ