Dr. Jeffrey A. Kagihara

1 review

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Kagihara

My personal history with Dr.Kagihara's office: I got referred by my business partners. My first impression was a very organized, cozy, neat, polite, and exam by Dr. made me feel so comfortable. I shopped around before I ended up this office. Firstly steady works by Dr's excellent skill secondary cost is way less than others. Thirdly service is always accommodating of my needs. All of the staff treat you like their own family. First things are small fillings after that did extraction and implants, veneers, crowns, there's more whitening, Invisalign. Yes! I did all. Took 5 years to complete and I'm so glad that I did it with Dr. Kagihara. I had a lot of help from front office June. She worked on my insurance and finance I admire her knowledge of dental field and expert advice. Highly recommend for any ages and any dental problems you need. This office built relationship with me before doing business with me. I guarantee you that you will be as happy as I am!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013