Ratings for Dr. Temple Hudson Lazenby

I have been a patient of Dr. Lazenby's since 1999. He is a very caring and cautious doctor. He takes time to listen to all of your questions. I highly recommend him as a care provider.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Had a terrible experience in their office. One of the office workers called me to tell me my test results over the phone a few days after my initial appointment for a health issue, turns out she gave me the wrong patient's results who had a similar last name to mine I found out later. This doctor was rude, uncaring, unsympathetic, and treated me like he thought I was an idiot when I tried to ask questions. I left his office in tears, canceled my follow-up that was scheduled for 3 months later and will never go back there again! I ended up having to go to another doctor for a 2nd opinion and that doctor agreed that based on all the information it appears that this doctor had misdiagnosed my problem. Truly, he does seem like a nice, polite person overall upon meeting him and making small talk with him and I think he probably is, but as a doctor he is not for me!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Love, love, love Dr. Lazenby!! He is great, and cares about your pregnancy and the baby. He was cautious and put me on bedrest during my pregnancy and as a result of his attentiveness I was able to carry full term with little complications. He and his staff are the best!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2009

i love dr. lazenby he is a wonderful doctor. i had him with my first pregnacy and i plan on having him as my doctor for all my others. he is very caring and wants to make sure u are comfortable with everything he does. he talks to you about evrything before he does something and explains it to where you understand. he is a wonderful doctor and someone i feel comfortable around. i couldnt have asked for a better doctor. he is the BEST!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Love this GYN! I finally found a great GYN that I am willing to drive 45 minutes to see! He was very kind and caring, he wanted to make sure I understood what he was talking about. He takes a while to get into see, but worth it!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2008

When he first came to practicee in Dothan, he not only hurt me, he scared me and when I heard another lady screaming down the hall as I was waiting for him at a follow-up appointment, I got up and left because nobody bothered to tell me that she had gone into labor during her exam! When I went to one of his partners, I found out that he had written in my file that I was uncooporative. Funny, I thought it was the other way around! HA!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2008

He is a kind Christian doctor who cares about his patients. He made sure my pregnancy and delivery were as easy possible.He's a wonderful, knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

used with first pregnancy. good doctor, but just not my style. I like a dr that is a bit more laid back. He just seemed kind of uptight.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Wonderful Doctor!!!! After suffering for years I found someone who cares! Never does anything you don't want to do, and asks your opinion of every option. Very caring and understanding person. I would reccomend him whole heartedly!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2006

Dr. Temple Hudson Lazenby's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL