Ratings for Dr. Glenda S. Davis

BEWARE!!!!!!!! She claims to be a "Doctor" she's just a chiropractor. Claims she can reverse type 2 diabetes, memory loss, etc. She has no board certifications. Will hook you up to High interest loan companies, anywhere from 18-22% interest and won't disclose it to you!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Davis is a wonderful doctor. Through her I was able to remove the bad toxins in my body lower my A1C and lose 25 pounds. I feel really good and I have a lot of energy. The medicine is all natural which is a plus. She also provides a healthy eating menu and her book teaches you on ho to put more color in you diet. I am very grateful, for she has shown me how to be a healthier me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

THIS DOCTOR IS AMAZING! HELPED ME WITH ALL OF MY HEALTH PROBLEMS. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I began seeing Dr.Davis at the request of some friends. Dr. Davis performed some tests and started treating me for stomach problems and obesity. When I finished my treatment with Dr. Davis I felt so much better lost about 15 pounds but was never counseled on how to continue the treatments. Dr. Davis was all about the dollar and that's too bad because she was good at what she did.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Although it was always a nice experience, treatment did not help my condition and insurance was not accepted (I had either Aetna or Cigna) at the time. With that said, it was not all for not. I did enjoy the treatments while there (think day spa with chiro-work) and learned about healthy living. The staff was awesome, too!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Davis is extremely professional and knowledgable in her field. The treatment recommended or my degenerative disc disease and obesity was exceptional. I was able to lose 30 pounds and gain more mobility in my activities of daily living than I ever was able to on pain medications. Dr. Davis addressed all my concerns and was able to help me get my health and self confidence back on track with her alternative methods to my helath cre needs

flag | Submitted November 22, 2012

I suffered from menopause, weight gain, stomach problems, anxiety attacks, low energy, and other annoyances. I started seeing Dr.Davis back in April and she ran some test on me to see what was going on. Dr. Davis found out I was hypoglycemic, hypothyroid, slow metabolism, and my hormones were way off, not to mention I had about four toxins in my body that were way to high and my calcium and magnesium were completely off balance. No wonder I felt horrible all the time. Dr. Davis approach to treating me was to find out what was causing the problem and then treat that issue instead of treating the problem only. She only uses natural remedies (pharmaceutical grade). I'm now 20 pounds lighter my two week headaches are gone, my extreme hot flashes day and night are seldom, panic attacks, low energy, fatigue all gone. After years of taking nexium for stomach problem I was able to trash them. I could keep going, but I'm running out of room. Thank you Dr. Davis for my life back. Renee

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011