Ratings for Dr. Farheen Fahim

DO NOT GO TO HER. SHE'S THE ONE WHO ACTUALLY NEEDS A PSYCHIATRIST. SERIOUSLY.....................SHE SHOULD NOT BE PRACTICING IN THE FIELD OF PSYCHIATRY AT ALL.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Wait time can be between anywhere from 10 to 35 minutes. Over books every time and only spends about 10-15 minutes per patient. Not very compassionate. either.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Fahim is knowledgeable about diagnosing and medications, but her bedside manner is lacking. For a psychiatrist, she seems to show little compassion for her patients, she seems unwilling to work with the family to agree on treatment, and she gets defensive when we questioned why she was recommending certain approaches. She was also passive aggressive. I and my daughter felt on edge when we went to see her, and walked out feeling bullied. She also wanted to medicate the meds, i.e, if one medication caused a symptom, she'd add another one on to treat the symptom, rather than stepping back and saying, lets try something that doesn't have such a bad symptom. I would not recommend her to anyone, unless you know what meds you need and just need someone to prescribe them.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

This was a terrible experience for my 9 year old daughter. Dr. Farheem does nothing more then throw pills at children. When she changed my childs medication my daughter started pulling on her eyebrows a little. I expressed my concern and the Dr. F only upped dosages and suggested adding more medication for this new ‘tick’, which I refused. Before I knew it my daughter pulled out all her eyebrows and lashes and was now working on her arm. I spoke to my pharmacist and he said without a doubt it was this medication. I stopped the medications and talked to the doctor who wouldn’t even make eye contact, (I was extremely upset that she did not even care.) and suggested I make my next appointment with the pharmacist. I told the good Dr. that I agree she would receive better care at the drug store then in her office. Which is a complete mess by the way. On our second appointment the DOCTOR was running 30-40 min late. I told them I could not stay any longer and had to return to work. They wanted to charge me $50 for that experience. I had to stay long enough to tell Dr. F myself that I had to go in order to avoid there fee. DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO THIS QUACK!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

My experience with Dr. Fahim was not a good one, whenever my son went for his visit we always had to wait approximately two hours , without an explanation. My son was given medicine lots of medicines each and every time he went for his visit, the first visit he was prescribed a lot of medication, and last but not least she always wants money, if you need a copy of your medical report she wants hundreds of dollars for a copy which doesnt cost that much to copy, if you are late she wants to charge additional late fee, only her time is valuable not yours. I would never recommend anyone to see her.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Farheen is a pleasure to work with. My son had been suffering from anxiety for years, but she was able to diagnose the root of the problem and treat it very effectively. She really takes her time to go over the diagnosis and prognosis, and we have never felt rushed even though we ask so many questions of her!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Farheen is an amazing doctor. She really takes the time to get to know you, and about your problems. He combination of medication and therapy worked wonders for me. I cannot recommend her enough

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Fahim is a very knowledgeable, caring, and genuine doctor. I had a to wait about 15 minutes, which isn't too bad. Dr. Fahim took her time to get to know about me. I never felt even the slightest bit rushed, and the staff was friendly and prompt in returning my calls and answering my questions. I am still seeing Dr. Fahim for ongoing treatment. She really spends her time getting to know you rather than just writing out prescriptions, which has truly worked wonders for me. Rather than just treat the symptoms, she also treats the problem.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

she always wants you to come and pay money even when you need to refill only, cares mostly about money

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

After repeated calls and left messages, this doctor's staff never returned a call to set up an appointment for our 17 year old daughter.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012