Ratings for Dr. Glen Kolansky

I have been using Dr. Kolansky for years. I travel from Staten Island just to see him. I have had several MOHS procedures and I wouldn't trust anyone else to do such a surgery but him. He is an excellent doctor who provides the best of care. The staff is kind and helpful and I have never waited more than 20 minutes to see him. Nothing but professional and a good man. Love this doctor and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

All the negative comments are just haters. I've been seeing Dr. Kolansky for over 10 years and he saved my life. Stage 4 Skin Cancer which is cureable now wasn't back then. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I truly have to laugh when I read some of these reviews. My family of 4 has been using Dr Kolansky for the last 10 years and based upon my families approximately 30 visits, he is an absolute professional! He has gone so far as help out my family and address matters, that otherwise would not be covered by insurance. I am a retired police officer who is never surprised at no matter how professional you are, some people are never happy and will always complain. The only thing this guy/office is guilty of is 15/20 minute wait.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

I read some of these reviews and I have a hard time believing them. My family and I have been going to Dr Kolansky for 6 years and our experiences have not been negative. Aside from a wait sometimes, which I've come to expect in all doctor's offices, he is caring competent and very knowledgeable. He follows up with us and has really provided the best care. I recommend everyone to him without a complaint. We go for regular yearly checkups and he is very careful with his procedures that all 4 of our family have endured. A good doctor and a good man.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Go to his office and you'll wait at least an hour, sometimes more, before you see him. The actual visit will be less than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2007

Took a biospy and left a nice big scar-- twice the size of the discolored skin. On his way out of the room pointed at my forhead at said "you should consider botox." Nice, right? I consider him borderline incompetent.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2006

he did not take the time to verify the location on my face that was to be operated on.the results was, he removed the wrong spot leaving me with an unneccessary scar on my face leaving the diseased spot still there- causing me to go to another doctor to have the diseased spot removed.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2006

DR. KOLANSKY IS ONE OF THE BETTER DERMS IN THE AREA. HIS SKILL IN MOHS SURGERY AND THE PRACTICE OF REGULAR DERM HAVE BEEN EXTREMELY HELPFUL TO MY FAMILY. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING. I RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY

flag | Submitted April 21, 2006