Ratings for Dr. Calvin G. Mulanax

Super knowledgeable and happy to explain why he is doing the adjustments. I LOVE that he also does lot of soft tissue work i.e. stretches, massage, etc. Also happy to give me "homework" exercises and stretches. As well as explaining the importance of these in my overall treatment plan. I have been seeing chiropractors off and on for the past 15years. I even worked for one! Yet I choose to commute from Shoreline to see Dr. Calvin. I also love that he does not try to push me into 2 or 3 treatments a week like a lot of Chiropractors. Instead he lets me listen to my body and I book a treatment when I need too :)

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Mulanax explained very well the rationale behind his treatment, which helped me understand the importance of doing the exercises he recommended. He was able to correct a prior doctor's recommended exercises, which had not helped. His treatment and the exercises he gave me undoubtedly helped heal my shoulder. I can again swim without problems. Dr. Mulanax was friendly, seemed very knowledgeable and to be keeping pace with new developments in chiropractic care and genuinely seemed to care. What I also appreciated was that -- unlike some other chiropractors -- he did not "pathologize" me and press me to keep coming back.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011