Ratings for Dr. David V. HOLBROOK

Dr. Holbrook has been nothing short of a God-send to us. I'd rather wait and know he is giving everyone the attention they need. at our first appointment, he spoke with us between 3 and 4 hours. And I firmly believe that a pychotherapist is very important, especially for a child, so he is able to conduct therapy and prescribe as needed, rather than a child having to repeat the same story many many times.I couldn't care less that he has no staff. He calls me back promptly every time.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

He takes the time to work with you. Sound advice, excellent judgement. Yes he can run late. He takes the extra time with you. He was an enormous blessing to us. He is far superior than other other options available. He's always called us back within 1 day. We've never had an emergency situation that warranted immediate contact. Well worth every visit. He's the first mental health professional that I felt I could talk to and they really listened.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

He has no staff-always behind schedule, does not return phone calls-sometimes for days!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. David V. HOLBROOK's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal