Ratings for Dr. Ingrid A. Ellison

Dr. Ellison and her staff were great. They were able to fit me in on short notice without a wait. She took her time checking out my eyes, and put me at ease while she was doing it. My RX was slightly different (first time it's changed in years), but I actually see better than I have in a while. I will definitely be back.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

I absolutely LOVE this Doctor she goes over and beyond her ways to ensure her patients fully understand their eyes. I have been with her for over 3 years and would refer her to anyone and everyone! I have grown really close with her staff who ensures you are token care of every moment.I disagree with the other comments never in my years have i ever been treated wrongly by the doctor or staff. You will not regret your haveing her as our doctor and friend and being an 65 year old woman I mean it!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Ingrid Ellison has an office in the LensCrafters at Camp Creek Marketplace. From my own experience, and those of others whom I talked to in the parking lot, Ingrid believes it is her right to charge for services, even if she doesn't deliver. In my case, an initial eye exam and two additional trips did not result in an accurate prescription, and to my great surprise, they refused to grand a refund upon my request. In capitalist, democratic societies, if you collect for a service, then fail to deliver, you have a responsibility to reimburse the customer. To do otherwise is to steal. Despite repeated requests and repeated phone calls, Ingrid and her staff have refused to return my funds. They want me to keep returning until she figures out how to be an optometrist. And I'm not willing to perform any more duties as a paying guinea pig.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

i was ssitting their for 1hr 1/2. when i was told that the dr could not see me because it was lunch time.. worse thing of all i had an appoinment!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010

Dr. Ingrid A. Ellison's Credentials

• Morehouse School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hiram, GA