Ratings for Dr. Kiono L. Barnes

This was by far the worst experience ever!! Unprofessional doctor and staff. No privacy and he has no clue what he is doing. His staff took all day to make a temporary partial. Dr. Barnes gave me different prices. One day it's one amount and the other day it's different. I didn't trust him to do the work I needed to have done, he was clueless! I work at AT&T and several employees have had a bad experience with him. I don't recommend

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

9 months later after having the wisdom tooth extracted by Dr. Barnes and his less than capapable crew, an oral surgeon a nuerologists and nuerosurgeon, due to his total neglect.. I believe I might find another dentist. He even goes as far to say he cares and let him know and he is gonna be calling and checking, not one single call to check! it's all about them green backs folks!! be very careful, 30 plus thousand dollars and the issue is still not resolved however I was able to find a great Dentist, but i had to go out of the stateof MS to get it done!!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Barnes, He causes more damage and does not stand behind it, it is as if he causes things to happen so you continue to come back and fill his bill, if you get my meaning, his staff gossip about the very Dr. they work for stating he does not care about his patients, very unprofessional! Very unsatisfied and had a impacted wisdom tooth extracted when should have been sent to oral surgeon and now has jaw damage and nerve damage. One day he tells you one thing, the next time you go he tells you something totally different, it is odd, its like he is on drugs or has a serious God complex. don't let the nice nice fool ya!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Barnes through a family member. I needed all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled. I was extremely nervous about having such a major procedure done; I just knew it was going to be extremely painful and uncomfortable! His staff was kind and comforting. I especially liked the fact that he has a multi-racial staff; there was an elderly Vietnamese lady there who was worried about her visit, and Dr. Barnes had a Vietnamese employee who explained the procedures to the lady and even had her laughing! Dr. Barnes was very thorough, and made sure I fully understood all the treatment that I would need and be receiving that day. He extracted my teeth with ease, and all I felt was a little pressure...it was a lot easier than I thought it would be! I still get a little nervous about going to the dentist, but when I do need dental work done, I will definitely go to Dr. Barnes!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

My wife just had to go to a different dentist and she is having a cap replaced because of the poor work done previously. dr barnes drilled out a lot of the tooth and bone next to a tooth that needed a root canal. He drilled it out to fit a root canal cap that was too big. Now she needs the first cap replaced and a second because of the damage to the neighboring tooth that was drilled and just left open. There may also be bone damage. She was told by dr barnes that she had 6 cavities that needed to be filled. New dentist found ZERO. This makes me wonder if she even needed a root canal to begin with. Never will I return to see this dentist.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012