Ratings for Dr. Ralph F. Wilson

Dr. Ralph Wilson, periodontist should be evaluated by the Arizona State Dental Board. Dr. Wilson without our consent deliberately and unnecessarily cut open our child's lower gum, badly inflamed the area, and injured our child. This was completely unnecessary and a horrifying experience. Dr. Wilson then instructed his assistant to take a digital photo of our child's gums/teeth to put in our child's patient chart. He planned to send it to our child;s dentist (to make it appear as if our child had a dental problem) but we never put a name down on the intake form. Dr. Wilson inflicted pain and injured our child by badly cutting her thin, fragile gum open and badly inflaming the area unnecessarily and without our consent. We believe this is completely inhumane treatment, horrifying, extremely unprofessional, especially to an innocent child, a minor. We brought our child to see Dr. Ralph Wilson ONLY for a second Verbal opinion regarding some gum recession from our child's braces. Our child has never had a cavity and no dental problems. We believe Dr. Wilson was trying to cover up for the gum recession from our child's braces and planned to make it appear as if our child had a dental problem, when in fact our child never did. Our child was traumatized by Dr. Ralph Wilson and was put through a completely unnecessary and horrifying experience.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Helped me through an urgent situation . Professional, knowledgeable , and always concerned about comfort and care. Highly recommend. Outstanding staff, too.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Very professional Dr Brilliant periodontist. Would highly recommend

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

The staff treated me well and Dr. Wilson always ran on time. He was patient and the experience was pain free.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Staff was friendly from the first call. Dr. Wilson assured me he could fix the longstanding problem I had and delivered as promised. I was so emotional I offered to do a video testimonial at the finish. I am not the best dental patient and have a lot of anxiety, but I felt more comfortable with each visit at his office.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013