Ratings for Dr. Sangita Shah

Avoid ... Avoid .. Avoid ... At all cost. Run away from this quack. Not sure how so called optometrists like her can even practice and can even come near to anyone's eyes, let alone diagnose. I had a "giant retinal tear", a 10 o'clock to 3 o'clock tear in my left eye, pretty much hanging in the back of my eye, and I was half blind in my left eye. I complained to her about the impaired vision during the past 2-3 days prior to seeing her. First she was 1 hour late, while checking ahe cracked stupid jokes, and then came back and told me that the lack of vision it seems is only in my head (I was imagining it seemed..) although I insisted that I cannot see properly. She suggested, that, I should go home, as everything was fine with my eye. However, I insisted to see another Ophthalmologist the next day, who found the massive tear, and immediately sent to surgery and saved my eye. I am forced to give her ONE star, as that's the lowest I could go, probably would have given her a negative star if possible. No wonder I am just adding myself to the list of other Yelp reviewers with ONE star rating. What a disgrace .., What a shame. PAMF should fire these good for nothing quacks out the door long back. What are you waiting for PAMF? Some people losing their eyesight?

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018