Ratings for Dr. Lauren Greenberg

Dr. Greenberg is a fantastic surgeon and I have never had a more positive experience with a doctor. She is caring, kind, and keeps up on the latest information in her field. I went to her after losing 190 pounds and she has done a wonderful job at removing all the wrinkles caused by my weight loss. Within the past year she completed a tummy tuck, breast lift, liposuction, and 2 weeks ago, a face lift. She is honest, direct, and kind. She answers all my questions and has always given me the full information I needed to make the right decisions for my body. She is not someone who encourages more surgery to enrich herself. My phone calls have always been returned within minutes. Best of all, she did a great job with each surgery and I am so happy with how I look now.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I had a very good experience with a tummy tuck and lipo. She had me postpone it since I wanted to loose weight. I never did. But I look great now, thanks to her careful eye. I did not think I needed lipo on my inner thighs, she disagreed, and I am happy she did. It was my first experience with plastic surgery and if I choose to do any " upkeep" i will contact Dr. Greenberg again

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

My whole experience with Dr. Greenberg was awesome. I was nervous about getting a breast augmentation and I felt totally at ease in her skilled hands. She listened to what I wanted and executed it perfectly! Only my closest friends noticed that I had anything done! I look completely natural and couldn't be happier! Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Dr. Greenberg is amazing. She did an abdominoplasty on me and lipo. She was incredibly detailed with me before the operation, has answered every question, responds to email, is prompt to my appointments, etc. She is very honest and will tell me when she thinks something doesn't make sense. She is an excellent surgeon and I am so happy with my results. I also love her bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

LOVE Dr. Greenberg!! She's fantastic... explains everything, takes her time, knowledgeable and is wonderful in helping to keep up a "natural" look with cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Incredibly talented surgeon. Changed my life for the better. So glad to have found Dr. Greenberg.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Dr. Greenberg performed breast reconstruction surgery for me 18 months ago. I am very happy with the results. I will continue to use Dr. Greenberg over the coming years for my age defying needs. I highly recommend her and would not trust any other plastic surgeon for my needs.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2011

i did my breast augmentation in july im very happy with it .it takes time to heel, but she did agreat job,,, thank you

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

I discovered Dr. Greenberg five years ago, when interviewing surgeons to do my breast implants. I liked her immediately. Warm and informal, honest and forthright, and so very knowledgeable. I can tell you now, having had those beautiful breasts for five years now, that she is skillful as well. In the last few years, I have also gone to Dr. Greenberg for Botox and fillers, and for blue peels. I can tell you that her eye is careful, her work flawless. My skin looks better than it ever has before. And no one knows I am doing anything! It all looks so natural. I know too that I can trust her to give me an honest opinion. She won't try to sell me on procedures I don't need, as some doctors will. (I've had experience with that, unfortunately.) I value that. At this point, I wouldn't let anyone else near my face. Dr. Greenberg's work is perfect.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Greenberg is very good at what she does. She is honest and concerned with giving her patients her the best guidance and helping them achieve their goals in how they want to look.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Lauren Greenberg's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1994)