Ratings for Dr. Judith Olshin

Dr Olshin is a fantastic dentist especially for people with special needs. She has an unbelievable team that she works with at the Schwartz north shore hospital. dr Dorce is an angel anesthesiologist. Thank you to Annie and Linda our wonderful nurses in the operating room. My son was very well taken care of. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

My son was given Great care at the Charles Evans center.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

I chose Dr. Olshin because of her wonderful reputation and association with NSUH. I needed a specialist who was local and her background, as well as the reviews of other patients, were reassuring. Dr. Olshin, herself, proved to be knowledgeable, effective and encouraging as a special needs dentist. These factors increased my confidence to go ahead with the dental ambulatory. I am highly satisfied with her treatment for my daughter. The anesthesia and nursing team are incredibly caring as well.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Stellar dentist! Dr Olshin truly cares for her patients! She took wonderful care of my child at NSUH and at the Charles Evans Center. I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2019

I am so grateful for Dr Judy Olshin and her team! Love Dr Galea! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2019

THE MOST CARING AND COMPASSIONATE DENTIST ON EARTH

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

We love love Dr Olshin and her entire team at north shore hospital! Thank you for all you do!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Excellent! How did she take out my wisdom tooth so fast and I didn’t feel a thing???

flag | Submitted August 12, 2019

The most caring and gentile dentist I ever met! How can dentistry be painless? This is how! See Dr Olshin! Harriet is wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2019

We love Dr Olshin and the wonderful anesthesia team and the fantastic nurses at north shore hospital! Thank you for all the great care and getting my son’s bloods while he was asleep!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019