Ratings for Dr. David Caplin

I want to thank Dr. Caplin and his staff for the great service I received on my recent surgery. Dr. Caplin explained the procedure and my options in a manner that made me feel comfortable about my surgery. The entire staff is very friendly and efficient. I always have my questions answered. I am very satisfied with my results. I trust Dr Caplin 100% I have had other procedures with the doctors of Parker Practice Surgery. I have always been highly satisfied with the level of service provided and grateful for the quality of health care I have received.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Caplin and his staff are amazing. They answered all of my questions, multiple times, and made me feel comfortable and secure. I highly recommend Dr. Caplin. My procedure and results were perfect.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

The decision to have plastic surgery was not made without a lot of thought and angst. Dr Caplin and his staff never pressured me, never made fun of me or belittled my confusion and fear that I had with the whole process. It took me 6 years and many appointments to make the decision to go ahead with the surgery......and Parkcrest and Dr Caplin were patient and kind the whole way. Not to mention the technical ability of Dr Caplin! He is a gifted artist/surgeon, not something you get from all surgeons. They may have the schooling but not the artistic side that makes for such a wonderful end product.

Submitted March 17, 2017

Loved my experience with dr Caplin and his staff. I would trust him to do any procedure.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr Caplin is the absolute best. I would entrust him with any procedure. He is by far the most knowledgeable plastic surgeon around. And his staff is unbelievably competent and supportive. I have worked with them 3 different times over the years and think they are super!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr. Caplin along with Ashley could not have been any better. The surgery went off without a hitch and the healing process was much faster than even expected. All spent as much time with me as I needed, and they threw in a free massage after the surgery. If I had a question, I could call in and I would receive a assistance immediately. Honestly, this couldn't have gone any better. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Caplin is simply the best! He is professional with a wonderful bedside manner. His surgical skills and techniques are unsurpassed. I have had three surgeries performed by him over the span of 21 years, and he has always been top-notch. His staff are knowledgeable, helpful, and kind.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Caplin and staff have been the best. Everyone is very friendly, comforting and knowledgeable. I had OLD breast implants replaced. They calmed my nerves about replacing them (27 years - had gotten hard and uncomfortable), answered all of my questions, and encouraged me to come in any time I had concerns and wanted to talk with the doctor. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Caplin and all of his staff are extremely friendly and knowledgable. I was a mastectomy patient from another surgeon who wasn't as caring or professional. I cannot express the importance of finding a surgeon as brilliant as Dr. Caplin !

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Staff was professional not friendly. Did not think prices were reasonable.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. David Caplin's Credentials

• French

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1975)