Ratings for Dr. William H. Cooper

Great doc! Didn't waste my time w/needless tests. Reviewed records in advance of coming into room and notes from nurse. Conscientious, caring and very competent.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

I saw this physician twice in the last two months. I was a little apprehensive about choosing him because of these reviews I saw on here but he was very friendly and spent plenty of time with me. He did a thorough testing of muscle weakness, discussed my MRI results and answered any questions that I had.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I was also seen for 5 min. max. He did not take the time to even read the MRI report. He prescribed medication that made me not able to focus. When I was able to read the instructions it says it can cause blindness. My eye doctor confirmed it. Be very careful.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

This doctor spent about 5 minutes with me. He did not explain anything about his findings. He basically acted like I was not even worth talking to. Doctors need to be compassionate, good communicators. I did not feel he had either quality. I would never go to him again or recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

my purpose for the visit was to have the neurologist give a second opinion on an MRI and CAT scan. He never looked at either scan, gave a cursory exam & gave an opinion despite limited information. Not my idea of something worth $470!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I have seen Dr. Cooper 2 times now and both times he was only in the room for maybe 5 minutes and he seemed like he was always in a hurry and didn't have time to address my questions and when he did it was a very short answer no details involved

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

I see Dr. Cooper at the MDA Clinic. He's very kind and very punctual. He listens and is thorough in his examinations and will do what he can to get what the patient needs.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Dr. William H. Cooper's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Commercial Insurance Company