Ratings for Dr. Evan P. Cwass

Awsome Dr.!! I had two surgeries by this Dr. and very happy with both. He is caring to each patient and spends enough time I think with each. I recommend Dr. Cwass to everyone I know in need of a foot Dr.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I've seen Dr. Cwass for a couple of years now and he has really helped my foot problems. He is also one of the friendliest doctors I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

After 20 + yrs of seeing this podiatrist, I was turned away because I was 10 min late for my OV. I travel 25 min to get to his office and I am in my 70's. There was much road construction & traffic that caused my delay. Office staff asked MD if he would see me but he refused. Too many patients for the doc to still keep my appointment? Well, now he will be minus one because I will no longer be making the trip to that office!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Staff is very nice. They do not take calls around lunch time and they close early which makes it hard for me to call during work hours. Their answering service doesn't take calls regarding appts. so unless you can catch them, you're out of luck. Been dealing with the same issue for months, have made many trips to his office and it's still not resolved. I'm still in a tremendous amount of pain and I'm losing confidence that he knows what my issue is.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Recently saw this doctor for foot pain. He is full of knowledge and took a lot of time with me to address my issue. Front office staff was very nice and they got me into the office very quickly as compared to other podiatrist offices in the area. I would highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Workers at the front desk are horrible and are extremely rude! Was told several time they would call me after an appointment and never did. Also was told my insurance was taken there and when I got there they told me they didnt. Someone could have called and told me instead of taking a day off from work and driving 45 minutes to the appt. The doctor I had was very rushed, didnt take the time to answer my questions and barely addressed my concerns.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Excellent doctor!! Entire staff extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Dr. Evan P. Cwass's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Longmeadow, MA