Ratings for Dr. David R. Bain

Dr Bain has been my doctor for several years. The man cares!! He cares about every person that sees him and he has always had a great attitude.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I've always enjoyed seeing Dr. Bain. He's a happy person, and that rubs off on you as a patient no matter what ails you. It's good to have a doctor with a good beside manner.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Words cannot descibe this man. He is beyond an awsome doctor and person. He has helped me so much and you cannot help but laugh when you visit with him. He has seen me without insurance at times and not charged. He actually cares about you as a person, knows who you are when you come in. All the doctors in this practice in Brownsburg are exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

He is awesome, if he doesn't know what is wrong he doesn't hesitate about sending you to a specialist.He is professional, but not cold & always has time to listen. If every patient is seen 'on time' I think it would be a red flag and would make me wonder if he is running folks in & out like cattle or if he is taking time to listen and be accurate with the diagnosis?!?! The only problem I have with the staff is having to remind them every time about my name...and there is even a note on my file as a reminder to them!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Bain is a fantastic doctor! He has been my family's doctor for 20 years. He has never misdiognosed or mistreated me. He always fits me in when urgent issues arise. While he is very good at his profession, he is able to use light humor to make his patients feel safe and comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

I think Dr.Bain has great people skills and he acts like a normal guy instead of stuffy like most doctors. I can always joke with him and he will joke right back. Dr.Bain also seems very Knowledgeable. I find it unfortunate that some rate him based on his staff and their insurance company. Dr.Bain is GREAT!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

This has been my family doctor now for years. Now that I am an adult I've had my moments that I have been without insurance. Most of the time he'll see me and just write the visit off. I'm not the type though to go to him for anything. He's human too and he see's in me somebody that comes to him when there is no other choice and is willing to always help out. He makes light out of everything that is wrong with you and puts a smile on your face every visit. He's the most wonderful doctor I've ever had and wouldn't dream and going to any other doctor. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2009

Dr. Bain is great! He has provided us with great care over the years. He has even given us assistance with sample prescriptions before we had issurance too!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

THESE PEOPLE ARE VERY KIND AND CONSIDERATE OF YOUR FEELINGS. REMEMBER BILLING ISSUES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STAFF AS THEY ARE AFFILIATED WITH AMERICAN HEALTH NETWORK.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2008

He's such a sweet and genuine person. He's very good at explaining things to you and making sure you understand. I've been going to him since I was like 14 and I still think he's great. He's very friendly and respectful to all his patients and is interested in the PERSON, not just their illnesses and ailments. HIGHLY HIGHLY Reccommended! Especially for kids!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2007

Dr. David R. Bain's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental