Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Stein

Dr. Stein is a very caring physician. At my colonoscopy recently he saw I was in pain due to nurse not being able to get a good vein for the drip. He came to the bedside, wheeled me to the procedure room himself, and he inserted the needle for drip. All the while focusing on me, the patient. He is concerned with each patient. You can tell he has your best interest at heart. It's not all about the money. He is highly skilled, confident, kind but seems humble. He is the best.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Stein and his entire staff are professional and very caring. When I went to see him I had gone to so many doctors. None of them could figure out what was wrong with me and some of them were so mean they did not care after a while. Dr. Stein sat down with me and gave me so much of his time. I felt like he was in no rush and he really cared to hear me and wanted to figure out what was wrong with me. He finally did figure it out and now he is treating me and I am feeling better.He is a rare doctor. He actually cares.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I was referred to Dr Stein, but so put off by the reception in person & on the phone, it took by PCP to resolved the issue just to make an appointment. The reception never improved & I cancelled a colonoscopy - Dr S may be terrific, but I was never offered an appointment to meet him. Considering the importance of the procedure & invasive nature, I wasn't going to take a chance on the doc. Now, maybe I'll try again after reading the reviews.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2009

Dr. was not available for a month, but they called and got me in with the PA two weeks earlier. Would have been able to do the procedure the next day, but I had scheduling complications, not them. PA explained everything they were going to do and all the possible complications.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Stein is fabulous. Great person, great doctor. Incredibly focused during visits, involves the patient (me) in the decision making process, and follows through. Reagrding the latter: I saw him today and, among other things, he expressed concern about the impending results of a test that another doctor ordered (for a medical problem that was outside Dr. Stein's speciality). Dr. Stein not only followed up on these test results as he said he would, but he called me at home in the evening to tell me the results!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Stein. I've been using him for years and have recommended him to other friends who have also been thrilled with him. He's one of the most caring doctors I've ever come across. He's one of the "good guys", not some cold clinical person who's only in it for the money. As busy as Dr. Stein is, he takes a personal interest in each and every person. Getting in to see him is very tough, a long wait, but well worth it if you can. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Dr. Stein is a very caring doctor I have worked with several doctors that you can tell are in it for the money only. Dr Stein calls his patients, delivers his own test results ans shows care and concern when it comes to his patients health.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2006

The office staff was ok. But Dr. Stein was incredible, very caring, patient and non-judgemental. I tried several specialists until I finally found one that treated me like a person.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2006

Dr. Craig M. Stein's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med