Ratings for Dr. Thelma D. Cunningham

fIRST TIME WITH DR CUNNINGHAM SHE IS ATTENTIVE AND CARING

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I saw Dr. Cunningham for 2 prenatal visits and she was great. She's not rushed. She sits down on a chair and listens to all your questions. She's like a caring mother. Also, my high risk pregnant friend delivered with her a few days ago - first baby - and it was a C-section and she said Cunningham went above and beyond her expectations during delivery. I am really glad I saw her for the time I was able to. She also prescribed me chewable prenatals (no DHA) that have been a miracle for me because I have tried 4 other kinds and could not hold them down. So schedule with Cunningham! Make it work. She has a sweet medical assistant too. **Do not schedule with Dr. Nicole Andre - she is rushed and I only saw her once and she told me to ask any questions now (as she was rubbing lube on my belly for the Doppler) because she had somewhere to be. My friend, who I mentioned earlier, had the same experience with her - she told her she had to be somewhere and hurry up with any questions.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

I have seen seeing Dr. Cunningham for about two years now for my annual pap smears. She's very nice and knowledgeable. During the appointments she tells you what she's going to go before she does it and expains things clearly. The staff is nice and it's fairly easy to get an appointment right away even if it's not with Dr. Cunningham. I've rarely had to wait for a long time before being seen.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

I just saw Dr. Cunningham for the first time, although I wasn't a new patient at this practice. She was very pleasant and has a good bedside manner. She seemed knowledgable and calmed the fears I was having. What really blew me away is the amount of time she spent with me. She must have spent a good 15-20 minutes just talking to me, not including the exam. She didn't rush me and let me ask all my questions. I haven't had a doctor spend more than 10 minutes with me (including the exam) in years. Dr. Cunningham will be my doctor from now on- she is caring, spends time with you, and knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Dr. Thelma D. Cunningham's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med