Ratings for Dr. Jerry L. Barron

I am incredibly lucky to have found Dr. Barron! The other orthopedists had dismissed me with a diagnosis of "arthritis", given me a cortisone shot and said come back for another shot in 3 months...Dr. Barron ordered an MRI and together we determined that it was best to go in and see what was actually happening...During surgery, Dr. Barron discovered several large bone chips, removed them, addressed the cause of the bone chips, and by all accounts, bought me 10 years before a total knee replacement...Moral of the story - don't be dismissed by a dr when your gut tells you that there is more to the issue - Make an appointment with Dr. Barron and he will helps you get to the bottom of your issue. Dr. Barron is an amazing dr - great bedside manner - very good at explaining everything in laimens terms - and an incredible surgeon!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Great bedside manner, puts you at ease, and explains everthing you need to know about the procedure you are having done. I have had menisectomy surgery from him and I am getting ready to have an ACL reconstuction and partial menisectomy. He is the best OS that I have been too and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr. Jerry Barron is a outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon "The best in Charlotte". His PA, Steve Frantz is very good as well and his nurse, Craig is the best. His entire staff is very courteous and professional. If looking for a Orthopaedic Surgeon look no futher.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Barron performed and rotator cup repair on my right shoulder, and in my opinion, he did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Repaired a rotator cuff, slap tear in my shoulder and cut out loose cartiledge in my knee. Doing much better now. His PA is very good as well.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr. Jerry L. Barron's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1984)