Ratings for Dr. Eric E. Sides

Dr Sides is an excellent doctor, if it wasn't for him my momnot only is walking but alive, wwe contacted Dr Sides to get a second opinion because my mom's first orthopedic doctor wanted to amputate her leg and tthankfully Dr Sides disagree with the butcher, saving not only her leg but her life.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I rated the staff "okay" but that is the result of a few of the members. I have been a patient of Dr. Sides for more years than I can remember. Because of my orthopedic needs, I had a total of 5 surgeries - 4 which he performed. He is an excellent surgeon and do believe because of him, I can still walk. I will admit that I had my challenges with some of his office staff, but there are quite a few there that I can put my faith in. Unfortunately, there might be a couple that might result in a negative rating. However, if you talk to the Office Mgr, she will help to resolve these issues. What anyone needs to realize that it is common for orthopedic doctors to run behind at times due to the nature of the field.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

My entire experience with Dr. Sides and his staff was the worst of all the medical processes and procedures I have endured. Scheduling surgery for a debilitating injury took over two months; evaluations were misleading; Dr. sides was often late, including to the operation; and his staff was abysmal, who failed to inform me my insurance was accepted after paying out-of-pocket.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr Sides is an excellent surgeon.I used him for 2 badly broken arms. Wonderful results! I also like the way you can talk to him & he listens. Great Doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr. Sides is knowledgeable and does good work. Starting to walk again. His bedside manner is not the best. Its quick and to the point, almost like he he is in a hurry to look at the next patient. Overall I give him an A-.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Eric E. Sides's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1991)

Healthnet