Ratings for Dr. Kelly M. Harbert

Dr. Harbert is a solid professional who takes your concerns into consideration as she makes decisions on your health. She's a great listener and is compassionate about the care of her patients. I think one of the many reasons I really like her is that she has a wry sense of humor that really helped me because I was fearful of going to doctors in the past. I don't feel the need to consult another doctor because I trust what she says and how she says it. She's an excellent choice if you are looking for a family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Great person and doctor. My whole family sees her.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I have been to this doctor in a long time, but I was dismissed as a patient. I went to her for a long time, and a new staff member a Rn came in an told the doctor a lie about my dealings with her...and Doctor Kelly called me and dismissed me as a patient, and would not allow me to come in and get my records, and told me she never liked me. I just think that is so unprofessional. She was a good doctor, just make sure she likes you first...otherwise...

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. harbert is extremely thorough and seems to be genuinely concerned about her patients. On the occasions I have called her answering service or office for information, I have always received prompt call backs.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

I find Dr. Harbert to be very helpful and knowledgeable about everything I've asked her. She genuinely cares about her patients. Sometimes the appts run late, but that's because she will stay with you until all your questions have been answered, a rarity this day and age. And I have always received calls back from the office.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007

This doctor will not return patients calls. I had been a patient for many years, only once asked for a return call, would not do.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2006

Dr. Kelly M. Harbert's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal