Ratings for Dr. Nicholas P. Primiano

Great experience all around ! Doctors and staff were all very cheerful and knowledgeable !

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

I visited this dentist a few times in winter (Jan/Feb) of 2010 and again that Spring and Summer. His office is sort of makeshift, but his equipment is all in good shape and the space was obviously not designed as a dentists office. The dentist himself, and the other dentist at the practice (seen 'em both) are each very good. Dr. Primiano is funny and friendly, and takes his time explaining things to you if you ask. Waiting for my appointment in the front room, I could hear some banter from the exam spaces, and it seems he's always a very kind and thorough dentist. His staff is friendly and tolerated my questions well, producing ready answers and asking me sincerely if I had any other questions after my visits were done. He did try to sell me some cosmetic bonding, but I declined and he took the hint.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012