Ratings for Dr. Jack D. England

This guy doesn't treat anything. He just recommends vitamins and fish oil. His staff is rude and condescending. He is a duck, quack- quack!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I have no idea who on this website said Dr. England has a good bedside manner. I have been to him three times and spent an hour waiting in the lobby, 30 minutes in the room with him babbling about his basketball playing days and then he pushes me to take some vitamins and minerals for my diabetes and blood pressure and not real medicine. At what point, do you lose a medical license for quackery.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

The staff is wonderful and caring. Dr. England is smart! He has the best bed side manner. ... He is very dedicated to his patients.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Staff here is rude and needs to take a customer service class. They billed me improperly and blamed the insurance company. One person I spoke with said she never heard of the health care reform act. Really? So apparently, customer service and billing are not the only contining education need they have.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. England is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and caring. He is on the cutting edge of integrated medicine - where true health and healing are manifested. I respect him whole-heartedly.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Carpenter is great. He helped figured out my problem and got me feeling better. I like coming to Plum Creek Medical because the girls at the desk always smile and are friendly. The place is very nice and smells good. The staff seems to be in very good moods and are extremely dedicated to patients. I would recommmend anyone to go to this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. England for 11 years, and it has been nothing but great service. I wouldn't recommend anyone else in Castle Rock.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

I can't say I was impressed with the service for my first time. I will go else where for my medical needs.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. England has been wonderful in helping me with my health problems with using alternative methods. He has spent time with me and spent time doing research on his own to educate me in the best methods that are safe. After spending years in chronic pain and depression I now feel wonderful! I am able to exercise and now pain and depression free. He is the first Dr. to take the time to help me without wanting to "push prescription pills". I think he is a wonderful, caring Dr. and can not express my appreciation to him. I refer him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

I am shocked to hear anything negative about Dr. England or the staff at Plum Creek Medical. I have been a patient of Dr. England's for years and have to say he has changed my life. Not only did he figure out my odd diagnosis but also helped me improve my overall health with some natural supplements. My whole family goes to Plum Creek because they are the best around and experienced. No one cares more about their patients than Dr. England. His staff will bend over backwards to accommodate patients. I feel I am truly cared about as a patient and a person.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

Dr. Jack D. England's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1969)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal