Ratings for Dr. Timothy A. Leach

Don't go to this guy! Not only did he botch our c-section, when we asked to be compensated for the out of pocket expenses to fix his botch, we never even got a courtesy of a reply. We are out thousands of dollars due to his ineptitude! You let us down "Doctor" Leach....his OB partner, "Dr." Gipps, is even worse...mothers beware...run, don't walk from this practice!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Dr. Leach is kind, professional, friendly and thorough with his care. I have been to every appointment with my wife and he and his staff have never failed to impress us. Everyone should be so lucky to have an OB like Dr. Leach.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

I do not recall ever going to an appointment when they were on time. I have always had to wait to be seen. Staff may be friendly, but, I do not find them overly helpful unless you are a squeaky wheel. One time I called in with a question for the doctor - only to have him not call me back for 2 days. Needless to say, that didn't make me feel too special.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Leach was wonderful from start to finish. He was very attentive to me during my troubled pregnancy with constant monitoring & attention, especially when it became clear I was at-risk for a pre-term delivery (at 26 weeks). I delivered a healthy, full-term baby, thanks in large part to his careful attention to my situation. I was also able to deliver vaginally, as I had wished. My prior doctor was not at all supportive of this idea, but Dr. Leach was, with the understanding that if at any time the baby or myself were in danger, an emergency c-section would be performed immediately. During the delivery, Dr. Leach was calm, relaxed, and supportive, which was just what I needed. Dr. Leach's staff is also wonderful. Very professional, yet friendly--very nice! Sometimes I had to wait a while to be seen during an appointment, which I think is common in an OB's office. In any case, the benefits of Dr. Leach's care far outweigh the waiting time! I would recommend Dr Leach to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2008

He delivered my baby. Had the worse experience, mainly due to the way he handled the situation during and after. I've had issues to this day in consequence of his misjudgments.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Dr. Leach was wonderful! He was my OB for both my children. He was thorough and attentive and his staff was great. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2008

Dr. Timothy A. Leach's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Irvine, Ca Coll Of Med, Irvine Ca 92717 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Walnut Creek, CA