Ratings for Dr. Joanne H. Van Woert

I wish I saw that review before going to this doctor! She was completely weird and didn’t answer any of my question-she keep saying how she would call me back. However I got a bill before I heard back-and that’s only because I called! I completely am disgusted with this office. I will never go to a private practice ever again-I bet I would feel more welcomed in a planned parenthood then in there!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

This doctor was not good!! She was very impersonal and I felt very uncomfortable in the physical! After I go there 20 min early and then sat 40 min over my appt time! This office (or should I call a clinic) gave me a pee test-then do not inform me that she was sending it out to a lab-which then over 2 months span I found out I didn’t even needed to be sent out in the first place because I had blood work done! SO now I have a 40 bill from a hospital for fun. I am changing doctors now and to send my paper work over I have to pay another $10+. She is not worth the hassle...don’t go here..they do nothing!!! :(

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr Joanne is a wonderful doctor. Her annual physicals are thorough and she takes the time to talk to you about any health questions you have.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2006

Dr. Joanne H. Van Woert's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1987)