Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Seltzer

I have been seeing Dr. Seltzer for many many years, and he is the best for fillers and botox..the best!!!. I have never waited for more than 5 minutes in the waiting room and can always get an appt. when I need it. He is one of the most laid back doctors I have and smiles more than any of them. His nurses are always so friendly and helpful, and never try to up-sale you. My good friend who recommended me sees him for adult acne, and he has done wonders for her

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

They nearly fried my face off by giving me way too much laser. I had to come back for help with what they did to my face, and the nurse admitted I was given too much. As for the financial part of it, like the other reviewers say, it sees like money is top priority and getting you to come back many times. The head staff person stopped me in the hall casually, and said, "oh by the way the cost is going to be more than we planned". I told the doctor and he yelled at them. Its just an odd place. The doctor is odd and tricky. I had a clerk actually come into the lazer room to get my credit card from me. As if I were a flight risk! Very greedy. The male receptionist was careless. The nurses are generally nice.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

The doctor is ok but very pricey. A few people on his staff are lazy and rude.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

Have been seeing Dr. Seltzer for 10 years and have always been pleased with him. My needs are medical and not cosmetic. He is always cordial and has found 2 basal cell areas on my head. The other people who have posted on this site seem a bit high maintenance.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Dr. Seltzer spends very little time with his patients. He doesn't write his own notes in your file, or even write out your prescriptions. I only had about 2-3 minutes face time each visit. His treatments never worked. All he seemed concerned about was getting me back in for another appointment. The nurse or office assistant who I spent most of my time with forgot what prescriptions she was supposed to fill out. All in all Dr. Seltzer's office seems to be designed to get you in, charge you at a premium, schedule you for another appointment, and get you out. They'll try to fit in some time to actually treat you, but only if you're lucky.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2008

This dr is the biggest piece of crap i have ever come across. I hate his office staff, they seem like they have a pole shoved up their behinds. He's a quack and a weirdo who will honestly recommend everything and anything just to get a few dollars out of you. He probably got his medical degree from Jiffy Lube!!!!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Saw Dr for mole check and biopsy. Dr quite good however office is run like the DMV with policy and procedure signs all over the walls. It really is off-putting - you are required to sign in the time you arrived and the time of your appointment which is then stamped again in a time clock indicating they don't trust you to sign in properly. As a patient, you definitely feel as if you are being shuffled through the "Patient Procedure" checklist. I will be looking for a new dr with an office that is a bit more personal and less about procedures.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. Robert B. Seltzer's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp