Ratings for Dr. Garon E. Larsen

My visit was great as usual. The staff is very nice and takes time to explain what they are doing.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Dr. Larsen is kind and helpful and his assistants are also all very friendly and take a lot of care with whatever you need.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I have been coming to this office for many years and trust the service and appreciate the courteous staff.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I have already recommended to family and friends. Thanks.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

We have been using Dr. Larsen's dental office for many years. They are very positive and pleasant to work with. We enjoy our association with them.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

Dr. Larsen was recommended to me by two friends and I have been very pleased with the work that he and his staff provide. I would recommend him and his staff to my friends.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

The doctor and staff were great at making sure I was comfortable. There was little wait time and I was able to get in and out quickly.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

We love coming to Dr. Larsen's office! He does amazing dental work and his hygienists are so careful and thorough. The office staff is always welcoming and warm and we have never been kept waiting for any length of time which shows great respect for our time also.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

The staff here is friendly and very willing to answer my questions thoroughly. I appreciate not feeling pressured into work that I'm not ready to have done. I would recommend this office for dental care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

We have visited Dr. Larsen's office for at least 13 years. Their office has been great with all ages of my boys. Excellent dental care and advice. I would and have recommended them to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015