Ratings for Dr. M. ALAN Menter

I have going too Dr. Menter for over thirty years I have the up more respect for him and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Menter's since 1981. While he can not 'cure' my skin condition, he was able to give me a much better quailty of life by getting control of the problem and beating it down. He does this by the amount of time he and his staff give you, and by working with you. I've never had a poor experience in the 30 years I've been associated with his clinic. While I get dissapointed with certain treatments, he and his team stay optimistic and focused all the time. This helps me keep going! Additionaly, Dr. Menter treats everyone with respect and courtesy all the time. He knows you and your family will be working together towards the final goal of getting rid of this terrible problem, so he learns about them too. The man is the only reason many of us live in Dallas...I couldn't be treated better by another doctor anywhere else. God Bless This Man and the advances he has made.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2011

Dr. Menter is the sweetest, most personable doctor I have ever met. His nurse Brook was so knowledgable about skin, and they both really helped me out a lot. I highly recommed this doctor and practice!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Dr. Menter is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. When I went for an annual mole check, he removed a mole which turned out to be malignant. Not only did he personally call to advise me of the devastating news, but he had already lined up the oncologist to move forward with immediate surgery. He, and his brilliant staff, stayed in contact and answered my questions and concerns with patience, compassion, and expert counsel. He is an international expert in psoriasis, but he is my personal hero...

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

VERY VERY good to me. went beyond what I thought any dr would do to help me .His staff was very friendly . I couldnt ask for a better dr

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

He ROCKS in every way. Cured me of a 6-year battle with acne, treated me like a human being, and wrote me a note at Christmas. He is the most amazing doctor I've ever known.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2007

Extremely academic yet very personable. Treats famous country singers, Saudi princes and local patients in the same manner. I'm lucky to call Dr Menter, my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

I trusted this doctor and he completely abandoned me in my time of dire medical need. He decided to stop treating me - in the middle of medically necessary treatments - and kicked me out of his practice because I dared to complain about his nurse who treated me disrespectfully.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2006

Most personable physican I've ever met! Very smart and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2006

Dr. M. ALAN Menter's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1966)