Ratings for Dr. Moshe Schwartz

AVOID this doctor and Boro Park OB/GYN at ALL costs. Originally went to see another doc and figured they were all the same... Had pelvic pain. He said I must have had too much strenuous sex and pulled a muscle. At that time I wasn't having any sex. I left some urine but he never took any other samples to test for infections. For whatever reason, he told the staff that he found bacterial vaginosis and called in a prescription. After seeing another doctor (as the pelvic pain continued), I was told that you can't find that bacteria in urine. Also, the reason for all my pain was that I have endometriosis. There's more...I called to speak to Dr. Schwartz and he wasn't there. Dr. Shira Alter- another pathetic doctor- told me that she's sure he took a sample, I probably didn't feel it...that "it's just a swab"... even though I saw all the results in print and there was only urinalysis. And cause I can't feel something going into my own vagina. Unbelievable. AVOID!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Moshe Schwartz's Credentials

• Persian

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 1971)