Ratings for Dr. Tina S. Chung

Absolutely wonderful. As someone who works in the dental field, I can say with confidence that Dr. Chung is an expert in her field!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Looks can be deceiving. I was researching a new orthodontist near my new home as my previous one is too far for me to travel to. I came across Dr Tina Chung's name during my online search and saw she was highly rated. Looked through her website and her office and staff looked so friendly. Boy was I wrong! When I called to seek an appointment as a new patient the receptionist who picked up the phone sounded agitated and annoyed that I even called. I informed her I was a new patient and previously had braces. I was looking to get in for a retainer check. She's rudely told me that they do not take patients who previously had braces and do not do retainer checks and that I would need to go to my previous orthodontist. I thank you for the rude direction and would definitely skip Dr Chung's name and surely would not recommend her to anyone who is looking for an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

My wife and I decided to invest in braces about 7 months before our wedding. I had an annoying gap in my teeth that I wanted to close up & my wife had a bunch of bottom teeth that needed to be drastically straightened. We both knew that we were in a time crunch, so we visited Dr. Tina Chung, after a recommendation from a friend, and we are extremely happy that we did. Dr. Chung was so helpful and honest in guiding us in the proper direction. She recommended the procedure that would get us the best results, not what would cost the most money. Dr. Chung and her incredible staff take great pride in giving each patient a perfect smile. Everyone in the office makes you feel like family when you are there, making each visit a positive experience. Needless to say, our results were remarkable! Dr. Chung fixed our teeth in less than 6 months, giving us perfect smiles for our special day. If you are looking for an Orthodontist that cares about you, then look no further then Dr. Tina Chung!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Horrible people to deal with. If you are currently in treatment I am sincerely sorry, and if you have experienced dealing with this horrible staff I am apologetic as well. Horrible experience and I actually have found a better orthodontist not too far off in Bloomfield on Broad Street who my child seems to be very happy with. Everyone in the entire place is wonderful to deal with and they actually CARE instead of their only concern being money.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012