Ratings for Dr. Jeanine D. Golden

Dr. Golden is the best chiro she explains everything and is so nice and polite i love coming to this office everyones so happy and welcoming i was suffering fome lowback pain and headaches and now i feel great. thanks to dr golden we love her

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

She helped my lower back pain tremendously, she's a great chiropractor

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

We love Dr Golden. If it wasnt for her my hsuband would probably be on disability. She really does care about your pain and it really shows. Im so glad we found her. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Golden is hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. Minimal waiting if any at all, the staff is very nice and helpful. The entire facility is very homey and you feel like part of the family, unlike other offices that treat you like cattle. I would recommend them to everyone that is having issues.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Super helpful and knowlegeable. Has taken care of our whole family at various times. Great personality, warm environment, and wholistic approach.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

Great personality, really cares about your pain and helping you. She was my salvation during my pregnancy. I have a herniated disc and going to see her provided much needed relief. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Dr. Jeanine D. Golden's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 1999)

Oxford