Ratings for Dr. Susan A. Crockett

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Crockett. She is an amazing physician and surgeon. She has performed two major robotic surgeries on me and I've had zero pain with either procedure. Dr. Crockett is the first doctor I've had that actually listens to my concerns. She never rushes me out of the office but rather takes the time necessary to answer all my questions and address my medical issues. I appreciate Dr. Crockett's thoroughness and experience . It feels so great to feel like myself again after the surgeries. Dr. Crockett's office staff is wonderful. They are so helpful, kind and professional.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Crockett is an amazing Doctor that sees her patients to the end. She has compassion and her staff is loving and caring. I thank God for Dr. Crockett.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

AWFUL. Save yourself the unnecessary stress of dealing with the worst office staff ever. Seriously they hired an outside customer service consultant because they are so horrible. They "verified" my benefits then scheduled me for an ultrasound to be done in their office. Then I got a bill. 2 MONTHS and many EMAILS LATER, the office manager finally got back to me and ADMITTED that the staff it did HALF of the verification and they still except me to pay!!! WHAT?!?! I've spoken with other now ex patients and they have all had similar complaints. Just AWFUL. My last appointment I had to wait over an hour... Do yourself a favor and skip this office. NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE!!

Submitted December 15, 2015

I feel that both Dr. Crockett and staff are welcoming and friendly. My daughter has been seeing Dr. Crockett since 2011 and from I understand she specializes in women that have bleeding issues and defective female reproductive organs. Dr. Crockett is well educated and up-to-date on all the modern technologies. However, my daughter had endometriosis and the care provided was not adequate. After a 2nd and 3rd opinion, my daughter had her endometriosis removed and is on the proper medicine for endometriosis and is doing well. I would take my daughter back to Dr. Crockett, but just not for endometriosis.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience at Dr. Susan Crockett's New Braunfels' office. The staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient. Dr. Crockett was kind, knowledable , friendly and a real pleasure . I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Crocket is an amazing Doctor. I recently had a surgical procedure with her and from the very first visit she made me feel very well cared for and understood. Her Staff went beyond my expectations to accommodate me for an appointment as soon as possible, they provided all the paperwork required for Records and information she would need for my first appointment, she was very accessible for questions, answered my concerns and worked very fast and diligently to accommodate my procedure as soon as possible, the day of the procedure she visited me before the OR and answered any last minutes questions. I am very pleased with the results and very thankful to her and her whole staff for all of their care.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Although I had to wait 1 hour to see Dr. Crockett once I got to the clinic, I still felt that she afforded me all the time that was necessary. I had brought in medical tests and she had obviously read them prior to coming into the exam room. She immediately gave me her recommendation as to a course of treatment and answered all my questions. She was very personable and kind and I felt exceedingly knowledgeable. Later when I remembered another question that I had failed to ask, I called & spoke to her nurse, explained what I would like to know and the nurse got back with me within the hour with the answer to my question.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Crockett is such an awesome doctor and takes time to care for all her patients...Me and my husband had a tubal reversal done and through our journey Dr. Crockett help make our dreams come true in becoming pregnant! She always takes the time to sit with us and after every visit gives us a huge hug and answers all our questions. I am not sure why ya had bad experience with her, but honestly she is the best doctor we found and that’s because for months my husband and I were searching for that right doctor and Dr.Crockett was perfect!! I since then referred several of my friends to her and every one of them are pleased just as much as me and my husband are!! Please see her yourself and don’t just look at horrible reviews, because it’s not fair to her and the wonderful staff!! Veronica & Jose Nieto- San Antonio, Texas

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Where do I start......Day One I walked in after handpicking this doctor among 1000's in San Antonio. This is my 2nd pregnancy and first with Dr. Crockett. What a cold office. This is a stressful time in general with all the changes that come with pregnancy in general. But for my first appointment the staff asked me if I was informed that I am not to bring children to appointments. I had my 11 month old son with me. I replied "No, this is my first appointment" So my husband stood outside the facility while I continued my visit. We should have walked out then, Period! It was a sign. I do not want to get to specific but this is a very UNPROFESSIONAL office! I am going to be brutally honest without meeting you. Do not go here if you want to have a happy pregnancy!!! This place is not warm and fuzzy the way prenatal care is suppose to be. Its a very cold office and trust me a very scary experience. Research your doctors reviews,Seriously! May God bless your pregnancy. Take Care

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Crockett is one of those people who has a way of making you feel like she is looking down on you all the time. She seems very arrogant and holier than thou. If you ask questions she becomes offended and seems to think you are questioning her. My questions were all about what I was being treated for. I wanted to understand my illness and I thought that was my job. I've never met a professional who is so rude and who talks down to people so much. She seems genuinely pleased with herself and I got the feeling the rest of us were just sucking up air in her universe.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Susan A. Crockett's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)