Ratings for Dr. Susan A. Crockett

I wish I could give 0 stars!! This place is the worst. Dr Crockett gave me a note to be off work because of the stress of not getting breaks or lunches while trying to conceive. Then when time came to fill out paperwork for my job explaining why she wrote me off work, she changed her mind and told the company I can go back to work. Causing me to almost lose my job. The office workers are rude and not helpful. I called every day for a week to get a return to work note that they said they would work on, but it never got done. Went in to get the note and was told, they couldn't write a note to return because it's been 3 weeks since I was seen last, but they're the ones saying I can go back to work. Then they threaten me with you have to pay your bill before I can get note to go back work. Ummmm, how do you expect me to pay my bill if you don't give me the note back to work. I finally got a note, only for the office associate to tell me that I better not add to the note or they will report me!!!! Why would I do that when I have been trying to get this note for over a week!!!! Il never be going back to this horrible office. Stay far away from this place. They go back on their word and do not care about patients at all. All they want is MONEY!!!!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Love Dr. Crockett, she performed my hysterectomy. Everything went very smoothly. Very little pain. I think she is a very skilled and gifted surgeon. I am impressed.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

terrible experience ladies stay away THE worst place

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

I am from out of town, Dr. Crockett is worth driving or flying a thousand miles for, when it comes to your body, you want to have that feeling of trust and knowing you have all the confidence in your Doctor. I get that confidence with her, and she will always be my Doctor, where ever I live. She is amazing, and the nurses and office staff, couldn't ask for better, I thank Dr. Crockett from the bottom of my heart for how she helped me and gave me my life back. Very highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Crockett. She is an amazing physician and surgeon. She has performed two major robotic surgeries on me and I've had zero pain with either procedure. Dr. Crockett is the first doctor I've had that actually listens to my concerns. She never rushes me out of the office but rather takes the time necessary to answer all my questions and address my medical issues. I appreciate Dr. Crockett's thoroughness and experience . It feels so great to feel like myself again after the surgeries. Dr. Crockett's office staff is wonderful. They are so helpful, kind and professional.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Crockett is an amazing Doctor that sees her patients to the end. She has compassion and her staff is loving and caring. I thank God for Dr. Crockett.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

AWFUL. Save yourself the unnecessary stress of dealing with the worst office staff ever. Seriously they hired an outside customer service consultant because they are so horrible. They "verified" my benefits then scheduled me for an ultrasound to be done in their office. Then I got a bill. 2 MONTHS and many EMAILS LATER, the office manager finally got back to me and ADMITTED that the staff it did HALF of the verification and they still except me to pay!!! WHAT?!?! I've spoken with other now ex patients and they have all had similar complaints. Just AWFUL. My last appointment I had to wait over an hour... Do yourself a favor and skip this office. NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE!!

Submitted December 15, 2015

I feel that both Dr. Crockett and staff are welcoming and friendly. My daughter has been seeing Dr. Crockett since 2011 and from I understand she specializes in women that have bleeding issues and defective female reproductive organs. Dr. Crockett is well educated and up-to-date on all the modern technologies. However, my daughter had endometriosis and the care provided was not adequate. After a 2nd and 3rd opinion, my daughter had her endometriosis removed and is on the proper medicine for endometriosis and is doing well. I would take my daughter back to Dr. Crockett, but just not for endometriosis.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I couldn't have been more pleased with my experience at Dr. Susan Crockett's New Braunfels' office. The staff were very friendly, helpful and efficient. Dr. Crockett was kind, knowledable , friendly and a real pleasure . I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Crocket is an amazing Doctor. I recently had a surgical procedure with her and from the very first visit she made me feel very well cared for and understood. Her Staff went beyond my expectations to accommodate me for an appointment as soon as possible, they provided all the paperwork required for Records and information she would need for my first appointment, she was very accessible for questions, answered my concerns and worked very fast and diligently to accommodate my procedure as soon as possible, the day of the procedure she visited me before the OR and answered any last minutes questions. I am very pleased with the results and very thankful to her and her whole staff for all of their care.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr. Susan A. Crockett's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)