Ratings for Dr. Jon K. Plummer

I have utilized this MD for over 15 years. He does not refer patients when his training does not render him able to correctly diagnose or treat their condition. My daughter filed a complaint against him due to negligence when I was his patient. I have suffered numerous instances of retailation, including his failure to submit information regarding my disability to allow the forgiveness of student loans. I now have my disability check from social secutiry garnished when I am 100% disabled. In addition, for seven years he prescribed me HMT (hormone replacement therapy) in a dosage which was 400 times the amount needed. I became aware of this when my pharmacist contacted me by telephone and noticed that the dosage was way over the standard limit. When I asked Dr. Plummer about this he told me I had misread the directions on the prescriptions he had written. The pharmacist looked up the original prescriptions and I had taken the medication exactly as directed. avoid this doctor!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

Is retiring but will be missed

flag | Submitted July 16, 2007

Dr. Jon K. Plummer's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1967)