Ratings for Dr. Katherine G. Stanek

dr Kathy is kind caring and very good at what she does. I have been a patient of hers on and off for a long time for back and neck pain and scoliosis. She has been a blessing to me and has always seen me in an emergency. God Bless her and her wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

The previous rating concerning a 4-year old and a neck injury is true account...I was the one who caused the injury. He and I were jumping on a trampoline and he was bounced in a manner which landed him on his neck.I am a patient of Dr. Katherine’s, and instinctively took him to her immediately after the accident.She advised usof the worst-case scenario (which could have been a fracture), where shortly after, Dr. Katherine sent us to the emergency room WITH a neck brace where the person who posted the previous comment came there not to check on their nephew, but to harass the boy's mother and myself.She is a great doctor!He had a few follow-up visits and he loved it when she would make 'pop corn' in his neck. She is great with children.I would take my child to her if she ever got injured and I will continue to see her for any injury's I may suffer, or pregnancies I may experience (chiropractic is great for helping in delivery and that back pain us women experience during pregnancy).

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

Ms Kathy is wonderful and always has an opening to see you asap. I have tried many others and have only been happy with her services. She is aggressive but gentle.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

This chiropractor actually tried to diagnosis and rule out a fracture to the neck of my nephew a 4 yr old with in the first hour after injury. As if she had a liscence to practice emergency medicen!!! After telling my x-sister in law the x-rays were inconclusive of break or fracture than she sent her to the emergency room, but wait, she never put a neck brace to immoblize him and didn't even call an ambulance. Now she refuses to give my brother the medical records. That's right we've requested to records twice, she refused, twice. What a dumb choice for my x sis-in-law to go to a chiropractor after a neck injury, but how foolish for the medical personel to work out side of her liscensure. Please stay away.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2006