Ratings for Dr. Sanija S. Bajramovic

She’s good but Never on time. It’s 1 hr avg wait time always.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Communication with the office can be very difficult over test results, and having any questions answered or responded to, but perhaps that is because everyone is busy in medicine today. Have no problem with Dr. Bajramovic's manner or professionalism but have struggled to convey the seriousness of my symptoms. Her process is very deliberative and cautious, but I am not equipped to judge.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Horrible. 2 hour wait for 5 minute appointment. Follow up was an incompetent call days later with results that are COMPLETELY inconsistant with symptoms. Incredulously bad

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Office staff is terrible, and rude. Don't receive calls back to thyroid cancer test results or questions about treatment. But I sure do have pamphlets on exercise. ..for my 5'8" 130 lb frame...

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

At least 45 minutes late for each appointment. Front office staff unprofessional. Communication pretty bad on all fronts.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

A great doctor and a wonderful human being. She has been my doctor since the 1990's and I think she's wonderful. If there was something unusual with my test results she would call me right away on my cell phone on a Sunday night. She is always thinking about her patients. I don't know why some people give her low ratings, I have never had a bad experience with her. I have recommended a lot of people to her and no complaints. She sees hundreds of people each week and I understand some will not be satisfied. Many people blame the doctor when it is really the fault of the insurance company or laws that force doctors to do things they don't agree with. The laws have changed and communicating with a doctor by phone has become more difficult. Everything must be documented. Doctor Bajramovic is highly respected by her peers and she continually gets some of the toughest cases. I know this because I work for a physicians who regularly refers his patients to her. She is Excellent.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Horrible horrible doctor and experience. Dr. Bajramovic is the worst physician ever. She is rude and doesn't care about her patient. My mom went to see her for hyperthyroidism and I requested a different doctor immediately and never went back to her. She was extremely rude and just the worst ever. She even criticized my mom for not knowing how to speak english. What kind of doctor is she?

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I went to Dr. B on the recommendation of my trusted GP and I can say that I had a good experience with Dr Bajramovic. She called me with the test results as soon as she got them, on a Sunday night. She understood my anxiety and helped me live a normal life with my issues. She is concervative in her approach to medicine and doesn't stray from the norm. At times her choice of words may seem insensitive but I think that is because English is not her first language. I think she is very sensitive and caring.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Great doctor, great hospital, good experience. Initial appt can be a little long, but most specialists are like that. Overall, I would recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Dr. B. is absolutely wonderful! I can't say enough good things about her. She takes the extra time to answer all of your questions, and goes the extra mile to make sure you are well cared for. She has been my endo for a decade, and I hope she never retires. :)

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Sanija S. Bajramovic's Credentials

• Univ Of Zagreb, Med Fak, Zagreb, Croatia (Grad. 1987)

Avmed